Summary: In this technology world, users switch their working environment from Microsoft Outlook to Lotus Notes. To do this, first, you have to convert PST to NSF format. In this write-up, we have mentioned the best PST to NSF Converter software which will help you convert PST files into NSF.
In this digital and innovative world, clients stay on the best email client that works well to maintain their business expressly. Other than this, each organization intends to protect valuable data from unauthorized data accessibility. IBM Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook are the two major email clients prevalent in organizations. However, various situations intend users to switch to IBM lotus notes from Microsoft Outlook. Switching from Outlook to IBM is quite a completed task to perform. Here, go throughout the blog to convert PST to NSF file formats with simple and easy methods.
Furthermore, both use their respective file formats to save or store their data. Microsoft Outlook uses the PST file, and the IBM Lotus notes use the NSF data files. To justify or answer -How to convert PST files to NSF file format? Follow the entire write-up.
Additional Benefits While Switching Over Microsoft Outlook to IBM Lotus Notes?
As of now, small & large-scale enterprises are moving towards IBM Lotus Notes for better productivity and data security. Similarly, there are other benefits that one can get after switching over IBM Lotus Notes.
- Lotus Notes is more compatible as compared to Outlook. Lotus Notes is compatible with Linux and supports i5 OS, Whereas Outlook is compatible with Windows only.
- In terms of security, Lotus Notes is more secure than Microsoft Outlook. Lotus Notes provides an option to encrypt the emails from authorized access. Outlook does not support encrypting emails.
- Support to share information that helps to work collaboratively.
- The client-server architect makes the best email clients among all the available email clients.
These are some additional benefits that one can get after moving from Outlook to IBM Lotus Notes. For this, users have to convert PST to NSF and then upload the NSF files to IBM Lotus Notes.
How Do I Convert Outlook to NSF?
If you want to convert PST to NSF file formats of IBM Lotus Notes, then you must choose the professional software. There is also a manual method to convert Outlook PST to Lotus Notes Archive by using the nupgrade.exe tool of Lotus Notes. But, most of the users fail to perform the conversion of PST files to NSF by the nupgrade.exe tool. Hence, considering the requirement, we have come up with an advanced PST to NSF Converter to convert PST to NSF files.
Five Steps Process to Convert PST Files to NSF Format:-
1. Install and Run PST to NSF Converter.
2. Click on the Browse button and select the PST file(s).
3. Here Preview the PST file emails with attachments.
4. After that, check the folder and tap Next.
5. Now, select the saving format as NSF from the displayed drop-down.
6. Select the required features from the software interface.
7. At last, choose the Saving path and tap Convert.
These are the steps from the professional PST to NSF Converter to convert PST files to NSF format with ease. It is a standalone software that helps users to Convert PST to NSF without Lotus Notes. Moreover, this utility is loaded with various other advantages.
Advantages of PST to NSF Converter
- It helps export PST files to NSF, EML, EMLX, OST, HTML, and many other file formats.
- Migrate PST files to Gmail, Office 365, Hotmail, AOL, and 10+ other email clients.
- The software supports converting emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, and notes from Outlook PST data files.
- Allow the bulk conversion of PST files into NSF and different file formats and email clients.
Comparing both the email clients, we can say that IBM Lotus Notes is more secure and compatible than any other email client. Thus, we have already mentioned the difficulties or the challenges faced by the manual way to convert PST to NSF format. Here, you will find the absolute automated method to convert PST files to NSF file formats of Lotus Notes.