Summary:- Do you also need to archive emails from Outlook Web App? If So, stop wondering and wasting time in R&D for the same. This write-up will describe two different methods or ways to archive emails from the Outlook Web App. Users can use the manual or professional accordingly.
First of all, What is the Outlook Web App?
Outlook Web App is a frequently used browser-based access to Microsoft Outlook emails. In 2022, it is referred to as Outlook on the Web. OWA is launched as the personal information manager by Microsoft, and it also stores emails, calendars, contacts, etc. Outlook Web Access is a browser-based quick way to access Outlook emails via internet connection on any computer.
Now, let’s move further to the methods to archive emails from Outlook Web App.
How to Archive Outlook Web App Emails?
Let’s start! If you are willing to archive or download Outlook Web App emails to your desktop or hard drive, then go through the blog.
Ways to Archive Emails from Outlook Web
The following section will examine two different techniques to download Outlook Web App emails into the system.
- Archive Emails Using Import/Export Feature
- Professional Way to Archive Outlook Web App Emails.
Method 1:- Archive Emails Using Import/Export Feature
- Open your Outlook account from any browser.
- Enter the sign-in credentials and click the Sign In button.
- From the Outlook home, click the File option & then select Open & Export.
- After that, click Import/Export.
- Now, select the Export to a file option and tap the Next button.
- Opt the Outlook data file (.pst) and hit Next.
- Choose the folder that you want to archive and click Next.
- Here, tap the Browse button to select the saving path.
- At last, click on the Finish button to start the archive process.
With the use of the above steps of the Import/Export feature of Outlook, one can archive emails from Outlook Web App to a hard drive or at the desktop. However, the users face various issues while using the above manual methods. Some of the issues that are reported continuously such as- data missing, incomplete archive, data corruption, Outlook reminders not working etc.
So, to get rid of this, we have mentioned a professional way to archive Outlook Web App emails.
Method 2:- Archive Emails from Outlook Web App-Professionally
Sometimes, users face various issues while archiving emails using the manual way. So, those users, who need a complete archive of OWA emails, can use the Outlook.com/Hotmail backup tool to save or download Outlook Web App emails effortlessly. The software is highly compatible with all Windows OS versions and is available for Mac users. Follow the below-working procedures to archive emails from Outlook Web App.
Hassle-Free Steps to Archive Outlook Web App Emails
- Install and Run the Outlook.com Backup Tool.
- Enter the Sign-In details and tap the Sign In button.
- After that, tick the folders from the tree structure.
- Now, click on the drop-down and select your desired output as file formats or email clients.
- Here select the other required features of the tool.
- Again, choose the saving path to save the archived OWA emails.
- At last, hit the Convert button to start the process.
Highlighted Attributes of Professional Method
- Migrates Outlook emails to Gmail, Office 365, IMAP, Yahoo, AOL, Live Exchanges, and other cloud email clients.
- Helps to archive emails from Outlook Web App to PST, EML, MSG, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, etc.
- Date filter feature to archive selected emails from OWA.
- Support to remove or eliminate duplicate emails from the archiving process.
- Easy to use GUI helps novice users to run the software.
In this post, we have discussed two different ways that help users archive emails from Outlook Web App. One is a manual method that comes with some restrictions and limitations & another is a professional method to quickly archive or save Outlook Web App emails. One can download and use the demo version of the software to evaluate the software’s working efficiency.